Infections are caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi – what we call bugs.
We are a group of scientists working at the University of Oxford to transform how we analyse and treat infections, improving patient care.
Through this website you can find out more about our research, and even take part yourself!
- BashTheBug paper out!
- Listen to Sarah Walker talk about the ONS Covid population survey
- Listen to Tim Peto talk about LFTs
- Read about tuberculosis and CRyPTIC in the Economist
- Derrick Crook interviewed on the BBC World Service
- Largest ever global study of tuberculosis identifies genetic causes of drug resistance